IMPROVING THE RISK-BENEFIT BALANCE OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS
Developed in part with support from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), NAVIPPRO is a turnkey solution that integrates the four key components of an effective REMS: national, real-time, product-specific surveillance; signal detection; signal verification; and empirically-validated prevention and intervention programs.
- Monitors prescription medication abuse, including opioids and stimulants
- Consists of three major proprietary databases and draws from other national public databases
- Applies sophisticated signal detection techniques such as statistical process control (SPC)
- Provides expert analysis of incoming data to create customized, up-to-date reports
- Incorporates proven intervention, prevention, and educational programs
- Capable of including data on new stimulant and schedule II and III therapeutic agents as they enter the market