IMPROVING THE RISK-BENEFIT BALANCE OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS
NAVIPPRO includes Data Analysis Services and Education Programs. Utilizing proprietary data sources, NAVIPPRO offers real-time monitoring of patterns and trends of prescription medication use, including the impact of new products and abuse deterrent formulations. NAVIPPRO’s programs also include painACTION.com and PainEDU.org, which are resources used to educate providers and patients about pain management as well as medication safety, and Inside ADHD, which is an interactive educational program for parents of children with ADHD and adults living with ADHD. These programs were developed in part with the support from the National Institutes of Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- Conduct public health surveillance and epidemiologic studies on abuse of prescription opioids and other prescription medications
- Provide routine reporting on patterns and trends of prescription medication abuse to support FDA post-market surveillance requirements
- Achieve FDA compliance with subscriptions to educational programs
- Award-winning educational programs target clinicians, at risk groups, and those who use/abuse prescription drugs
- Access to “Gold Standard” opioid risk screening tools, the SOAPP® and the COMM™